The Medical Education Department’s web page was prepared to serve as a guide for the three main phases of that process which includes:
1. Undergraduate Medical Education – Designed to meet the needs of medical students who are interested in arranging student rotations at White Memorial Medical Center.
2. Graduate Medical Education – Designed to provide information to graduating medical students interested in applying for post medical school residency training, recent medical school graduates who have been accepted into residency programs at White Memorial Medical Center and residents currently in programs at White Memorial Medical Center.
Available Residency Programs:
- Family Medicine Residency
- Internal Medicine Residency
- OB/GYN Residency
- Pediatric Residency
- Podiatry Residency
Click here for the new Resident Physician Orientation information.
3. Continuing Medical Education
– Designed to communicate information regarding ongoing Category I Credit educational programs of interest to the medical staff as well as other health care professionals who work with those physicians.
The Courville Abbott Memorial Library
at White Memorial Medical Center provides information resources and services to support the hospital’s medical programs, educational needs, and research activities.
For Faculty/Resident SAFer Fatigue Inservice, please view video here: AASM video
For Faculty/Resident SAFer Fatigue Post Test, click here: AASM Test. Completed post test should be returned directly to the appropriate Residency Program Coordinator to insure credit as mandated.