|Laura Yamasaki, PHARM.D.
• Place of Birth: Los Angeles, CA
• Medical School: Pharmacy School: University of the Pacific.
• Date of Graduation: May 2013
• Education: Claremont McKenna College.
• Hobbies: Golfing, skeet shooting and playing video games.
• Languages Spoken in Addition to English: None.
• Personal Accomplishments: Winning a Silver Medal in the Fire Fighter Olympics and having played 21 of the top 100 golf courses in the U.S. (My lifelong goal is to play all 100).
|Chandana Hari Mulamalla, PHARM.D.
• Place of Birth: Hyderabad, India.
• Medical School: Western University of Health Sciences, Los Angeles, CA.
• Date of Graduation: 2013.
• Education: Western University of Health Sciences, Los Angeles, CA, Master's in Pharmaceutical Sciences; Osmania University, India, Bachelor's in Pharmacy.
• Hobbies: Hiking, playing piano, yoga and cooking.
• Languages Spoken in Addition to English: Hindi, Telugu.
• Personal Accomplishments: I successfully completed Master's in Pharmaceutical Sciences and worked as formulation scientist. During my work there, we published articles related to liposomal formulated targeted cancer therapy.